About Spring Meadows Realty
Spring Meadows Realty is a trusted and experienced real estate company, serving Ohio and Michigan. Their principals have more than 50 years combined real-world experience and are ready to guide you through your property management and real estate needs today. Spring Meadows Realty is a full-service company with a variety of options to meet your goals. Spring Meadows Realty currently manages more than 875 residential units and 100,000 square feet of commercial office and retail space.
James J. Ostrowski, Sr.
James J. Ostrowski, Sr. is the founder and President of Spring Meadows Realty. He holds a Real Estate Broker’s License in the states of Ohio and Michigan and has earned the designation of Certified Property Manager from the National Association of Realtors Institute of Real Estate Management.
James has been identified as an industry leader by his peers. In addition to numerous awards, he has also taught classes in real estate management. Throughout his career, he has also completed coursework and has been certified in Managing Real Estate as an Investment, Leasing and Management of Office Buildings, Problem Solving and Decision Making for the Property Manager, Real Estate Appraisal and finally Real Estate Finance.
Linda Ostrowski has been involved with the Real Estate Industry since 1979–first as a Specialty Leasing Representative for Hickory Farms, and later as a Real Estate Sales Agent for Welles Bowen from 2003 through 2011. Starting in 2011, she joined SMR as a Sales/Listing Agent and is also the Senior Property Manager.
Linda currently manages a portfolio of 688 properties that include condo associations, homeowners associations, multi-family apartment communities, and single-family homes. Linda and her team currently manage more than 10 condo and homeowner associations.
Why Spring Meadows Realty is a Better Match for All Your Real Estate Needs
- Trustworthy – We make your concerns OUR concerns.
- Reputation – With more than 30 years of experience, our names and company are well recognized as leaders in both Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan in the property management industry.
- Capacity – More than one or two people work on your concerns and your account. Your property manager has back up from a team of professionals with years of experience.
- Accounting – We have a dedicated team with more than 20 years of experience. There are not many situations or functions we have not handled for our clients.
- Confidentiality – We consider association and owner matter to be private. You should expect no less.
- Reliable – We have seasoned property management professionals on call 24/7, not just an answering machine or service. Things happen when the office is closed. We know this and plan for it accordingly.
- Cost Effective – We keep our eye on your bottom line. We are trained to treat your business and investment with respect. Let us help you make smart, informed decisions that will save you money in the long run.
- Honest – If your situation is not right for us, we will tell you. And we may be able to help you find the help you need.
Rely on Us for Your Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
Commercial & Residential Real Estate – Our services cover a wide variety of items – office buildings, retail, restaurants, shopping centers, multi-family housing investments, single-family housing, and land are just a few. If you need a broker in buying or selling, we can help. When you contract with us, we can perform an informal assessment of the property and location and potential profitability. We have many millions of dollars in transactional experience over the years. We can guide you to a successful sale.